Freedom of Information Publication Scheme
This Publication Scheme commits West Lakes Academy to make information available to the public as part of its normal business activities. The information covered is included in the classes of information under this scheme, where this information is held by the Academy.
This scheme commits West Lakes Academy:
- To proactively publish, or otherwise make available as a matter of routine, information, including environmental information, which is held by the Academy and falls within the classifications under this scheme.
- To specify the information that is held by the Academy and falls within the classifications under this scheme.
- To proactively publish, or otherwise make available as a matter of routine, information in line with statements contained within this scheme.
- To produce and publish methods by which the specific information is made routinely available so that it can be easily identified and accessed by members of the public.
- To review and update, on a regular basis, the information West Lakes Academy makes available under this scheme.
- To produce a schedule of fees charged for access to information which is made proactively available.
- To make this Publication Scheme available to the public.
Further information on the Freedom of Information Act is available from the Information Commissioner's Office. A link to their website can be found below: